• Just published in Solar Physics: "A Reconstruction of Ultraviolet Spectral Irradiance During the Maunder Minimum" Bolduc et al. (March 2014 link)
• Just published in Tellus A: "Potential of an Ensemble Kalman Smoother for Stratospheric Chemical-Dynamical Data Assimilation " Milewski and Bourqui (February 2013 link)
• Just published in ACP: "A simple framework for modelling the photochemical response to solar spectral irradiance variability in the stratosphere" Muncaster et al. (August 2012 link).
• Just published in Solar Physics: "A fast model for the reconstruction of spectral solar irradiance in the near- and mid-ultraviolet" Bolduc et al. (June 2012 link).
• Just published in Physical Review E: "Fast chemical reaction in two-dimensional Navier-Stokes flow: Initial regime" Ait Chaalal, Bourqui and Bartello (April 2012 link).
• Just published in ACP: "A new real-time Lagrangian diagnostic system for stratosphere-troposphere exchange: Evaluation during a balloon sonde campaign in eastern Canada" Bourqui, Yamamoto et al. (Mar 2012 link).
• Just published in MWR: "Assimilation of stratospheric temperature and ozone with an Ensemble Kalman Filter in a Chemistry-Climate Model" Milewski and Bourqui (Nov. 2011, link)
Archive of News Items
About this Website