• Just published in Tellus A: "Potential of an Ensemble Kalman Smoother for Stratospheric Chemical-Dynamical Data Assimilation " Milewski and Bourqui (February 2013 link)
• Just published in ACP: "A simple framework for modelling the photochemical response to solar spectral irradiance variability in the stratosphere" Muncaster et al. (August 2012 link).
• Just published in Solar Physics: "A fast model for the reconstruction of spectral solar irradiance in the near- and mid-ultraviolet" Bolduc et al. (June 2012 link).
• Just published in Physical Review E: "Fast chemical reaction in two-dimensional Navier-Stokes flow: Initial regime" Ait Chaalal, Bourqui and Bartello (April 2012 link).
• Just published in ACP: "A new real-time Lagrangian diagnostic system for stratosphere-troposphere exchange: Evaluation during a balloon sonde campaign in eastern Canada" Bourqui, Yamamoto et al. (Mar 2012 link).
• Just published in MWR: "Assimilation of stratospheric temperature and ozone with an Ensemble Kalman Filter in a Chemistry-Climate Model" Milewski and Bourqui (Nov. 2011, link)
• Just published in J. Climate: "Sensitivity of the Stratospheric Circulation to the Latitude of Thermal Surface Forcing" Winter and Bourqui (Oct. 2011, link).
• We are currently participating in the BORTAS measurement campaign from July 12 to August 4. Follow this link to see our forecasts of smoke from the current boreal forest fires in North America. (July 2011)
Archive of News Items
About this Website