Welcome to the 4th Annual DRI Workshop
January 26-28, 2009 (Completed)
Media summary from the 2009 DRI workshop
Media responses to DRI and CFCAS Reports
(Jan - Feb 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Budget will mean brain drain: researcher (Feb. 2, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix More jobs created with white coats than hard hats (Feb. 2, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Response from Bill Rodgers (Feb. 9, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Foundation budget safe (Feb. 9, 2009)
- The Ottawa Citizen As climate funding dries up, our scientists are heading out (Feb. 17, 2009)
Presentations from the 2009 DRI workshop
Posters from the 2009 DRI workshop
Workshop Objectives:The preliminary objectives for this workshop are:
- To review the progress that has been made in the past year and to assess the new research and activities needed to meet the goals of the first phase of DRI.
- To further develop the DRI Phase I legacy findings and products.
- To explore the plans for a DRI-follow-on and ensure that the outlined activities will address gaps in the Phase I DRI research activities.