Prairie Hydrology WorkshopNovember 18, 2009
Workshop Invitation and Logistics
- Garth van der Kamp: Long-term water level changes in closed-basin lakes of the Canadian prairies and the role of groundwater.
- Jeannine St Jacques: Northern Rocky Mountain streamflow records: global warming trends, human impacts or natural variability?
- Phillip Harder: Assessment of apportionment and measured streamflows as possible drought indicators.
- Logan Fang: Drought Impacts on Prairie Snow Hydrology
- Kevin Shook: Drought impacts on Prairie land surface hydrological dynamics
- Al Pietroniro: Summary Large Scale Hydrology Modeling in a Prairie Environment
- Gift Dumedah: A Joint Data Assimilation Method for Improving Soil Moisture Estimates
- Adam Minke: Estimating Water Storage of Prairie Pothole Wetlands
- Chris Spence: Signatures of Fill and Spill Processes in Prairie Catchments
- Craig Smith: An overview of the Bratt Lake precipitation gauge intercomparison facility and wind adjustments for the gauge measurement of snowfall on the prairies
- Nathalie Brunet: Characterization of spatial variation in water quality of prairie potholes after snowmelt
- Gro Lilbaek: Whelp Creek-part of a greater flow.
- Jim Yarotski: Watershed Evaluation of BMPs-WEBS
- JohnPomeroy: Impact of Prairie Wetland Drainage and Land Use Change on Spring Streamflow
- Bob Halliday: Water Use in Saskatchewan
- Doug Johnson: Saskatchewan Water Availability Study